Following instruction issued by the University of Burdwan vide Circular No.RC/UG - PERM/ADM/1 dated 28.07.2020, the criteria for application at UG level (Session 2020-2021)
|FOR ALL OTHER SUBJECTS (EXCEPT SANTALI)
Important points to note before beginning with the application procedure
- No candidate prior to 2017 will be entertained.
- Candidates who have passed (10+2) Final Examination conducted by NOS/ IGNOU/ Rabindra Mukta Vidayalaya/NETAJI SUBHAS OPEN UNIVERSITY should have at least five subjects of 100 marks each including at least one language subject (English or Bengali) and three conventional subjects will be considered for admission in the 1st year if found eligible.
- Admission will be conducted strictly on the basis of merit list. The subject wise merit list will be prepared on the basis of ‘merit score’ for all categories of students.
- Candidates have to secure at least 50% marks in desired subject (other than Santali) and at least 45% marks in case of Santali in Higher Secondary or its equivalent Examination (10+2 level) while applying for admission to the 1st Semester of 1st year B.A. / B.Sc (Honours) courses in this college in 2020-2021 academic session.
FOR ALL OTHER SUBJECTS (EXCEPT SANTALI)
At the time of Aggeregate calculation Compulsory ENVS Should not be considered but if ENVS is Compulsory elective or Optional Elective then it will be considered
Candidates are required to upload scanned copies of
- i) Passport size colour photo.
- ii) 10+2 Mark Sheet.
- iii) Class 10 Admit Card.
- iv) In case of SC and ST candidates who have applied for caste certificate but not received yet will have to upload the receipt of the application along with father's caste certificate.
- v) Medical Certificate PH candidates
- vi) State level sports participation certificate [If any]
NOTE : A candidate cannot claim to be SC/ST/OBC-(A/B) or PH unless the certificate is submitted.
MERIT SCORE = SUM OF BEST 4 SUBJECTS INCLUDING AT LEAST 1 LANGUAGE + (DESIRED SUBJECT MARKS X 2)*
For details, kindly read the admission guidelines given on the college website.