Following the instruction issued by The University of Burdwan vide Circular No. R-C/UG-PERM/ADM/1 dated 14-06-2023, the minimum criteria for application at UG level (Session 2023-2024) will be:
Important points to note before beginning with the application procedure
- No candidate prior to 2020 will be entertained. (starting from 2020 to 2023)
- Candidates who have passed (10+2) Final Examination conducted by NOS/ IGNOU/ Rabindra Mukta Vidayalaya/NETAJI SUBHAS OPEN UNIVERSITY should have at least five subjects of 100 marks each including at least one language subject (English or Bengali) and three conventional subjects will be considered for admission in the 1st year if found eligible.
- Admission will be conducted strictly on the basis of merit list. The subject wise merit list will be prepared on the basis of ‘merit score’ for all categories of students.
- Candidates have to secure at least 45% marks in desired subject (other than Santali) and at least 40% marks in case of Santali in Higher Secondary or its equivalent Examination (10+2 level) while applying for admission to the 1st Semester of 1st year B.A. / B.Sc (Honours) courses in this college in 2023-2024 academic session.
Candidates are required to upload scanned copies of
- Passport size colour photo.
- 10+2 Mark Sheet.
- Class 10 Mark Sheet.
- Class 10 Admit Card.
- In case of SC and ST candidates who have applied for caste certificate but not received yet will have to upload the receipt of the application along with father's caste certificate.
- Medical Certificate PH candidates
- State level sports participation certificate [If any]
- In case of EWS candidate, EWS Certificate must be issued within this FY (2022-2023) by complaint authority Otherwise it is not acceptable [If any]
NOTE : A candidate cannot claim to be SC/ST/OBC-(A/B) or PH unless the certificate is submitted.